CodeTrigger is a code generator for the C # language that can be used independently and seamlessly with the Visual Studio environment. With this tool you can easily build SQL Server processors, and in multi-layer applications you can quickly build data and business layer classes.
CodeTrigger automatically generates different classes and codes for WCF interfaces or WinForm-based applications, ASP.NET or WPF. This tool tries to simplify and accelerate the software development process by automatically generating duplicate project codes.
CodeTrigger is designed to work with SQL Server +2005, Oracle 11g / 12c and MySQL 5.5, it can import pre-defined schematics and it is possible to model database relationships for WPF / WCF / Winforms applications in multilayer applications. / Web application makes it possible. Using CodeTrigger allows your team to focus on the core parts of the code, not the duplicates of most projects.
Features and Features of CodeTrigger:
- Various settings for automatic code generation
- Ability to build business objects, data
- The possibility of making lazy loading collections
- Quick and automatic reflection of script changes to the database
- Build SQL / PLSQL scripts
- Ability to build inline SQL scripts inside code
- Ability to build single-layer or complex multi-layer applications using wizards
- Various settings for building SQL scripts, object relationships, external and primary keys, etc.
- Ability to build custom queries using the CRITERIAQUERY API
- Build code in partial classes to develop separately and not overload main source code
- Ability to automatically build interfaces and inherited members in the desired classes
- Supports source control
- Support for CONTINOUS INTEGRATION using command line commands
- Ability to create WCF services for the project
- No need for side libraries
- Complete online guide
- And …
Available in Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir