PetraSim is a graphical tool for simulating non-isothermal flow and transporting it in fractured and porous media. This simulator software is recognized for its powerful simulation capabilities which include fluid flow and heat transfer to the fractured and porous media. PetraSim allows analysts to focus on the model when automating complex input details and simulation results.
Features and Features of PetraSim Software:
- Create complete evolutionary 3D models and display the results
- Integrated visualization of results (time history, isosurface, vector and contour plot)
- Insert existing 3D layers and use them to define model geometry
- Supports multiple mesh options. One of the most basic is the rectangular mesh where the cells are assigned based on the area in which they are located.
- Supports TOUGH EOS options. The TOUGH code is developed for different state equations (EOS).
- Optimization and integration of EOS modules with PetraSim
- Integrated visualization results: Users can see the results immediately. Includes time history, 3D iso-surface, vector and contour plot. Data can be exported to a spreadsheet or in a simple format suitable for graphics software such as TECPLOT.
- Visualize useful inputs: All inputs are organized so that the user knows what the input is and where it is used.
- Cell Process Modeling (Thermal, Hydrological, Chemical, Mechanical, Biological)
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
The Readme file is in the Crack folder; the crack is related to the 2017 version of Thunderhead Engineering products, which also activates the latest version.
This release was installed and successfully activated on May 10, 98 in Windows 10 64-bit.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 117 MB
64-bit version: 123 MB