Optimization with Metaheuristics in Python is the name of a tutorial from Udemy that teaches how to optimize with extra-heuristic algorithms, simulated refrigeration algorithm, genetic algorithm, banned search, and evolutionary strategy. During this course you will learn how to optimize Python language and learn to work with heuristic algorithms. Sometimes in complex problems, using a deterministic algorithm will not get you the best and most optimal solution. In such a situation, using other algorithms is the most logical solution to the problem.
This course provides you with a great deal of information on meta-algorithm algorithms and uses four basic techniques such as simulated refrigeration algorithm, genetic algorithm, banned search, and evolutionary strategy to optimize the solution in Python language. By watching this course you can learn how to code these algorithms in Python language and learn how to manage constraints using the penalty method.
Courses taught in this course:
- Learn the main topics of optimization
- Introduction to Extra-heuristic Algorithms
- Simulated Refrigeration Algorithm, Genetic Algorithm, Forbidden Search, and Evolution Strategy
- Coding of extra-heuristic algorithms in Python language
- Manage restrictions with the help of penalty method
Specifications of the Optimization with Metaheuristics course in Python:
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours 52 minutes
- Number of courses: 83
- Tutor: Curiosity for Data Science
- File format: mp4
83 lectures 09:52:53
9 lectures 47:41
17 lectures 02:06:04
41 lectures 05:15:01
6 lectures 33:00
6 lectures 40:56
3 lectures 29:46
BONUS OFFER !!
1 lecture 00:23
- Basic Knowledge in Operations Research and Optimization – (not a must, but helpful)
- Basic programming skills in Python – (not a must, but helpful)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir