Envision Image Library is a powerful Borland / Embarcadero Delphi library with powerful imaging capabilities. This library provides I / O image files for popular file formats , print, scan, OCR interface and image processing features for 32- and 64-bit applications.
Features and Features of Envision Image Library:
- Integrated with VCL TImage component
- Easy to use Image View component
- Support popular formats: PNG, JPEG, J2K, J2P, BMP, PCX, DCX, TGA, ICO, WMF, EMF, PPM, PBM, PGM, WBMP, XPM, DDS, G3 fax, JNG, MNG, PIC, PSD
- Includes DUnit test suite
- TWAIN scan
- Flexible image printing (Original size, Full screen, Specific width, Specific height, Specific width and height, Page stretch)
- Image Processing: Anti-aliasing, Brightness, Contrast, Gray, Edge Detection, Highlight, Horizontal Vertical and Horizontal, Gamma Tuning, Negative, 90, 180, 270 Rotation and Angle Angle
- OCR (Text Recognition) interface to Google Tesseract, JOCR and Transym engine
- Applications running with the library will be free to publish.
- Includes source code
System Requirements Envision Image Library
D7 to D10.1 / D10.2 / D10.3
Listed in text file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir