Interpreters should not be allowed access to application code by all software security and audit certifications. Sisulizer can provide translators with the information they need, without compromising the complexity of program code and eliminating the need for program source access. Businesses can be expanded by translating applications into different languages. Using Sisulizer, easily translate your software into the language you want.
Sisulizer works based on HTML and XML. It is also possible to load text from text files, JSON files and even databases, as well as translate other resources such as photos and icons and even charts. The editor of this software supports WYSIWYG functionality.
Features and Features of Sisulizer Software:
- Supports most programming languages, databases and websites
- Efficient editor with WYSIWYG support
- Save all translations and prevent duplicate translations
- View project changes as well as newly added sections of the project.
- No need to make code available to the translator group
- Simplicity and high speed
Recommended: Windows 7, 8 or 10, 1 GHz CPU or higher, 512 MB RAM, 80 MB free hard disk space.
Minimum: Windows Vista, Pentium CPU or higher, 256 MB RAM, 40 MB free hard disk space.
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir