WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core is the name of a very powerful software package for printing data and raw files on the client side of the ASP.NET core. Using the technologies in this package, you will be able to easily extract the data you need from the ASP.NET framework. This software package is described as a lightweight and highly efficient solution for printing on Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. The makers of this package believe that you can easily print raw data, text and native commands to the printer using this product.
The WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core software package also has many features. The bundle in front of you is very easy to install and you will have no problem using it. You will also be able to print PDF documents from ASP.NET websites using this product. This bundle also works with any type of printer, and you can easily print your data.
Features and Features of WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core
- Simple installation that simplifies the task for the user
- Print your raw data from the core of ASP.NET websites
- Ability to apply advanced print settings for your varied needs
- Print PDFs without the need for Adobe Reader or any other external software
- Supports various printers and printer connectors
- Supports different print command languages
- Ability to print your data in various file types such as PDF, TXT, JPEG, PNG, etc.
- Use cheap printers with ASP.NET web software
- Applicable to Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems
WebClientPrint for ASP.NET Core Requirements
The Client-side component
Windows Clients: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8.x (Desktop mode), Windows 10
Linux Clients: Debian 6 or greater (GNOME), Ubuntu 10.04 or greater (Unity / GNOME), Linux Mint 7 or greater (GNOME), Fedora 11 or greater (GNOME), CentOS 5.3 or greater (GNOME)
Mac Clients: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or greater / Intel
The Server-side component
ASP.NET Core 1.0 or greater!
jQuery 1.4.1 or greater!
Use the available serial to register the software.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir