NativeExcel is a high performance solution for Delphi programmers to create and read Excel files. You do not need to have Excel installed to use this component, you can work with Excel files directly with NativeExcel. NativeExcel can completely replace the standard Excel component, with the same model object, properties, and methods. This component is compatible with all Delphi versions (4, 5, 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3 and XE4). NativeExcel provides you with everything you need to work with Excel documents in your applications.
NativeExcel Features and Features:
- Support for XLSX files for 2007 and 2010 versions
- Open excel files
- Access to cell, numeric, string, history, logical and formula values
- Ability to define cell properties including alignment, orientation, comment, margins, background color, etc.
- Ability to define font-related properties such as font name, size, color, decoration, etc.
- Ability to use images in Excel documents
- Combining cells
- Grouping or removing rows / columns from grouping mode
- Unicode support (ie support for languages like Farsi, Arabic, etc.)
- Ability to copy, move, delete a range of cells together
- Ability to read encrypted Excel files
- Working with the features of Excel worksheets such as names, protecting them and so on.
- Get output from Workbooks and Worksheets in HTML and RTF format
- High performance (30,000 to 40,000 values per second)
- Supports all formatting settings for Excel documents
- No need to install Excel
- And …
Hardware and software Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 98 / Me / 2000 / NT / XP
- Delphi 4/5/6/7/2005/2006/2009/2010 / XE / XE2 / XE3 / XE4
- 18 MB of disk space
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir