EDIUS software was introduced by Japanese manufacturer Canopus, a professional video editing and editing card maker, until 2005 when it was acquired by Grass Valley (a subsidiary of American Belden Corporation).
EDIUS Pro is a professional video editing software and is one of the fastest programs to do so. The software has no limitations on the number, dimensions, volume, quality and other specifications of the input files and allows to work with a variety of multimedia formats.
EDIUS Pro Software Features and Features :
– Convenient interface with quick access to a variety of editing tools
– Mix, assemble and edit a variety of video formats with the latest technology and quality standards
– Complete compatibility with the latest hardware and thus extremely fast software performance
– Supports the latest technologies used in all types of cameras
– Image stabilization capability
– Advanced sound editing
– Apply a variety of effects to images
– Ability to build professional menus for video discs and burn directly to DVD and Blu-Ray
– Ability to convert video formats to each other
EDIUS Pro Program Tips :
– This program is only available in 64-bit editing.
– Since version 6.53 on EDIUS Pro, the crack has not been fully released and the software has a 31 day time limit. To extend this timeframe there is a Trial Reset as well as a supplementary tool with Persian tutorials and visuals of their use, along with the program provided. There is also a new method that comes with the package.
– Updating this software is usually provided in two forms, single and integrated updates, which we are simply integrating.
– The complete set of DVD menus for the program are set separately.
: Operating System
Windows 7 64-bit (Service Pack 1 or later), Windows 8 / 8.1 64-bit
Any Intel Core 2 or Core iX CPU. Intel or AMD single core CPUs with a 3 GHz processor speed or faster multiple CPUs and / or multicore CPUs are recommended. SSSE3 (Supplementary SSE3) instruction set support required
(1GB minimum RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
Requirements for RAM and video memory vary depending on the project format. Recommended for SD / HD projects: 4 GB or more RAM. Recommended for 4K projects: 16 GB or more RAM
: The maximum amount of RAM is based on the physical memory limits of each OS
Windows 8, Enterprise and Professional, 64-bit: 512 GB
Windows 8, 64-bit: 128 GB
Windows 7, Ultimate, Enterprise, and Professional, 64-bit: 192 GB
(Windows 7, Home Premium, 64-bit: 16 GB (not recommended for complex 4K projects
(Windows 7, Home Basic, 64-bit: 8 GB (not recommended for projects with more than HD resolution)
: Graphics Card
Supporting higher resolution than 1024 × 768 32-bit. Direct3D 9.0c or later and PixelShader Model 3.0 or later is required
Requirements for video memory size when using GPUfx will vary depending on the project format. For 10-bit SD projects: 1 GB or more recommended, for HD / 4K projects 2 GB or more recommended
Note: Requirements for video memory vary depending on the project format. See Memory section above for details
: Hard Disk
6GB of hard disk space is required for installation
: Drive with ATA100 / 7,200 RPM or faster is required for video storage
Available hard drive disc space should be twice the size of the file to be edited
RAID-0 is recommended for HD and above resolution editing
: Optical Drive
Blu-ray Disc writer is required when creating Blu-ray Discs
DVD-R / RW or DVD + R / RW drive is required when creating DVDs
: Sound Card
Sound card with WDM driver support is required
Included in the tutorial video and Readme file.
For version 7.53, first install Ripk and then apply the new crack.
Version 7.53 was installed and successfully activated on September 10, 96 in Windows 10 64-bit. (This version does not run in Windows 10 Build 1803)
Version 8.53.3262 with Crack Offline was installed and successfully activated on 24 August 97 in Blade 1803 Windows 10 64 bit.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Main Software: 680 MB
DVD Menu Package: 3 443 MB