Landmark is a Holly Burton Drilling and Evaluation product service that launches the R5000. Software release concurrently with promotion of more than 70 products. The launch of this software offers an unprecedented level of integration of oil and gas operators.
Landmark Features and Features:
- An Open Environment for Innovation: The DecisionSpace environment allows you to create a seamless flow of dedicated Landmark products. With this release, users will benefit from new features including drag-and-drop capability and increased visibility for each application in the DecisionSpace environment.
- Simple Data Management: Operators can provide tailor-made care for future generations to maintain vital information.
- The OpenWorks R5000 database also offers two-dimensional and three-dimensional integration of seismic data for workflow power.
- Superior Science Interpretation: Powerful Promotion of Earth Science Programs. Among the new features specifically designed to increase user productivity while exploring, PowerView software for level interpretation, new tools allow collaboration for good planning, critical project capture and scenario information, in the new version of GeoProbe The industry leading application for 3D interpretation and visualization, users can now access 2D data directly from OpenWorks.
- Drilling Flow and Increasing Productivity: The data entry form is currently customized for data matching and the flow required for a particular company can be customized
- More accurate inventory estimation: With the new versions of the Nexus and Decision Management System (DMS), operators can better reduce uncertainty, incorporate risk factors and business goals into workflow planning.
Click here for full Landmark information.
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
User name: edm
Version 5000.14.0 is installed on Windows 7 64-bit on Windows 10 64-bit and successfully activated and executed.
Halliburton Landmark Engineer’s Desktop (EDT) 5000.14.0
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir