Become a Geometry Master is the name of a course on the Udemy site that fully explains the geometry topic. In this course you will learn all the important topics of geometry and can solve problems related to it. Lecturer 60 quizzes along with answers will help you test your information and also provide 12 workbooks to help you prepare for the most complex geometry problems.
Topics in this course include knowing lines and types of angles, getting to know foursquare, working with circles, and working with 2D shapes. You will also learn how to calculate the volume and area of 3D shapes and learn how to work with trigonometry and Pythagorean theorem. In the end, the lecturer will also introduce you to trigonometric inequalities and trigonometric composition, as well as to the discussion of transformations and logic in geometry.
Courses taught in this course:
- Understand the lines and types of angles
- Introduction to Foursquare
- Working with circles and environments with two-dimensional shapes
- Calculate the volume and area of three-dimensional shapes
- Working with the trigonometry and the Pythagorean theorem
- Introduction to trigonometric inequalities and trigonometric composition
- Transformations and Logic in Geometry
Become a Geometry Master course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 8 hours 22 minutes
- Number of lessons: 172
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Tutor: Krista King
- File format: mp4
172 lectures 08:22:56
2 lectures 01:44
16 lectures 49:17
14 lectures 51:39
The Pythagorean theorem
7 lectures 09:56
19 lectures 01:01:17
9 lectures 20:55
7 lectures 20:33
Area and perimeter
20 lectures 57:04
Volume and surface area
26 lectures 01:25:59
13 lectures 38:50
17 lectures 57:44
11 lectures 33:34
9 lectures 13:23
Final exam and wrap-up
2 lectures 00:55
- You should be comfortable with the arithmetic (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) of whole numbers.
- You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
- The geometry problems we\’ll solve will only require a little bit of basic algebra, so if you\’re comfortable with identifying terms and solving a little equation, you\’ll be well prepared to begin this course.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir