Artificial Intelligence 2018: Build the Most Powerful AI is a tutorial from Udemy that teaches you how to build and use the most powerful AI model. The ARS algorithm is a random search method used to solve continuous control problems. Using the Random Search algorithm, you can create powerful artificial intelligence models at home and compete with very large companies. The ARS algorithm has much higher power and speed than other AI algorithms and helps you to create great ideas.
During this course you will be introduced to the theory behind the ARS algorithm and learn how to generate powerful artificial intelligence algorithms. This course will require you to master Python coding and will show you how to solve problems like Google Deep Mind by random search algorithm.
Courses taught in this course:
- Build an artificial intelligence
- Understand the Purpose of Augmented Random Search Algorithm (ARS)
- Learn how to build powerful AI algorithms
- Testing and Application of ARS Algorithm
- Fix artificial intelligence issues like Google Deep Mind
Artificial Intelligence Course Specifications 2018: Build the Most Powerful AI:
- English language
- Duration: 4 hours 55 minutes
- Number of courses: 42
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Hadelin de Ponteves, Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team
- File format: mp4
42 lectures 04:55:17
4 lectures 08:41
Part 1 – Augmented Random Search (ARS) Intuition
8 lectures 01:06:56
Part 2 – Augmented Random Search (ARS) Practical
29 lectures 03:40:20
1 lecture 00:29
- Python prior coding or scripting experience required.
- High school level math skills will be required.
- PC (Windows, Mac or Linux), where Anaconda could be installed and run
View with your favorite Player after Extract.