At the beginning of the course, you will learn how to prepare the electron development environment and use useful tools to improve the development process. Then you will get acquainted with the main parts of the Electron API and learn how to work with each module in great detail. After introducing the API, this course takes a look at the most important framework tools and techniques and shows how to integrate electrons with HTML5 APIs. The instructor will eventually teach you how to build an application and, while working on the project, will introduce you to all of the topics covered in a practical way.
Things to be taught in this course:
- Build applications for Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Complete electron API tutorial with all the details
- Build a package of electron programs for distribution and diffusion
- Develop programming skills
- English language
- Duration: 07h 42m
- Number of courses: 59
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Ray Viljoen
- File format: mp4
Master Electron course topics
Prerequisites for the Master Electron course
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Be comfortable with very basic usage of the command line (CLI)
- Basic understanding of Node.js
- Basic knowledge of Git (Recommended, but not required)
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The 2019/7 version has increased by about 1 GB compared to the 2018/6 version. No other information of the changes is available.
The 2019/9 version has increased the time by about 12 minutes compared to the 2019/7.
Version 2020/8 has increased by 2 lessons and 14 minutes compared to 2019/9.