Acronis software has always been one of the best in its field; its Acronis Disk Director partition management software is definitely one of the best if not the best software. Easy-to-use, high-speed, and all the tools needed to manage hard drive partitions are features of this program.
Features and Features of Acronis Disk Director Software :
– Easy-to-use GUI
– Build, delete, resize and manage partitions in general without losing information
– Quick recovery of lost partitions
– Full compatibility with the UEFI software and hardware interface (stands for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) as well as the old BIOS interface (stands for Basic Input / Output System)
– Clone capability to back up the operating system partition
– Ability to create boot image for Windows independent use
– Convert a variety of formats and attributes to partitions
– Ability to split a partition into two parts to install two operating systems on one drive
– Support for FAT16 – FAT32 – NTFS – Ext2 – Ext3 – ReiserFS3 – Linux SWAP file systems
Acronis Disk Director Program Tips :
– This software comes in both home and advanced versions; the advanced version is suitable for network partitioning and is released as Server and Workstation, which is installed for both serials.
– Both boot versions are provided separately.
– If you download the original version of the software, you do not need to download the boot image and can build the image through the Tools menu and the Acronis Bootable Media Builder section.
– To optimize hard disk space, it is best to minimize the number of partitions and use the folders to sort information instead, so two or a maximum of three is sufficient.
Supported operating systems
All edition of Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1
Recommended hardware requirements
Computer processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
System memory: 512MB or more
Screen resolution: 1024 × 768 or higher
CD / DVD recording drive or flash drive for bootable media creation
Minimum hardware requirements
Boot firmware: Bios-based, UEFI-based
Computer processor: modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
System memory: 256MB
Screen resolution: 800 × 600 pixels
Installation disk space: 150MB
Start the software installation, and in the first activation step, enter the first serial in the text file and then the second serial and complete the installation. Disable software file access to the Internet through your Windows or antivirus firewall. Also use the serials in the Serial.txt file to install the advanced version.
To use the boot image, it can be burned to disk using software such as UltraISO or PowerISO , and can also be copied to the flash memory using the related software.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Home version: 250 MB
Boot Disk Home Version: 152 MB
Advanced Version: 225 MB
Boot Disk Advanced Version: 55.3 MB