AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design is a professional software for floor or pavement design that is based on experimental-mechanical engineering design guidelines and improves prototype computing software features. ME Design is a software tool designed to support the everyday design operations of pavement engineers publicly and privately. Deviation data analysis and mechanical evaluation tools are a standalone software program that can be used to generate predicted values for this software for design refurbishment.
It is also capable of analyzing raw data files from weight loss test (FWD) machines, elastic computation for rigid and flexible walks.
Features and Features of AASHTOWare Pavement ME Design Software:
- Get data from Weight Loss Devices (FWD)
- Creating a guide to experimental-mechanical pavement design
- Flexible design of sidewalks, paving, flooring and…
- Generate inputs to perform rehabilitation design using ME Design
- Elastic calculation of layers for flexible and rigid sidewalks
System Requirement Pavement ME Design
Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or 2016, Oracle 11g or 12c
RAM: 4 GB of RAM
2.4 GHz processor clock
HDD: 10 GB Free space
Screen resolution of 1024 × 768 or higher
Pavement ME Design Pictures
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir