WampServer is a web development environment and server simulation software for Windows operating system developed by Romain Bourdon. This tool allows you to start building web applications and running your own websites on a local network by installing Apache 2 Web Server, PHP programming language, and MySQL database on Windows. It also uses PhpMyAdmin for easy database management and supports OpenSSL for SSL setup.
WampServer automatically installs all the tools needed to get started with web application development and simply provides you with a local server. You can manage Apache and MySQL services, choose offline or online mode for local or public access, install and select different versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP, control your server settings , Access the log section, and run all your PHP scripts.
Features and Features of WampServer Software:
- Server simulation on Windows
- Providing a web development environment
- Install Apache 2 web server, PHP language, and MySQL database
- Database Management with PhpMyAdmin
- Launch SSL with OpenSSL
- Manage Apache and MySQL services
- Choose offline or online mode
- Installing different versions of Apache and MySQL and PHP
- Control server settings
- Execute PHP scripts locally
Compatible OS : Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, 8.1, 10
* Note: You must have administrator privileges on your computer to run AMPPS.
Space : Minimum capacity of 1.5GB Hard Disk space.
Memory : 1GB RAM
This software is free and has no time or structural constraints.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
64-bit version: 349 MB
32-bit version: 455 MB