Electricity & electronics – Robotics, learn by building The name of a course on electronics and robotics from the Udemy site that teaches you how to build electronic circuits. With enough information in the field of electronics, you can open new doors of advancement in various career fields. This course is the first in a series of learning robotics focused on electronic components. Robotics is a broad field of application in various sectors such as industry, manufacturing, laboratories, the military, or home automation.
In this course you will learn how to make electronic circuits and after creating various electronic components, you will also learn how to use them in circuits. The tutor will then introduce you to electrical science, soldering skills, and analog electronics and introduce the components needed to build the circuit. You only need math skills to complete this course, and in the end you can create functional circuits such as flashing and warning circuits.
Courses taught in this course:
- Development and development of analog electronic circuits
- Manufacture of flashing circuit and warning circuit
- Introduction to robotics and electronics
- Manufacture of various electronic components
- Familiarity with electrical science and soldering skills
- Introducing the components needed to build the circuit
Course Profile Electricity & electronics – Robotics, learn by building:
- English language
- Duration: 10 hours and 1 minute
- Number of courses: 54
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Ian Juby
- File format: mp4
54 lectures 10:01:47
Even basic electricity can be complicated and fun
54 lectures 10:01:49
- Basic math skills, as well as some basic tools and electronic parts (the parts & tools list is in the first lesson)
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir