Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning , name of the training video series in the field of the development of programming languages and in branches of computer vision (Computer Vision) can be. In this course, you to help of the programming language Python., the OpenCV and Deep Learning (Deep Learning) start learning the newest techniques available in computer vision you will. Quotes from the publishers of this period Video, period you as to the best course to learn how to use the programming language Python for insight, a computer can be.
In the training course, Python for Computer Vision you check scrupulously the library Open Computer Vision as well as Python, to be able to analyze images and video data will be. Also in this period, the video whatever you to become an expert in Computer Vision need included. After the acquaintance with the library OpenCV, you start to understand how to process images and apply various effects, including color scheme, etc., combine and other items, you\’ll. It should be noted, is having the knowledge of programming Python can better understand the concepts of this course to help you.
What you Will Learn in this course:
- Open the pictures and manipulations on the data it to learn the basics of NumPy
- Familiarity with the library OpenCV, and how to analyze data contained in images and video
- Learn how to recognize objects to help detection techniques, network with OpenCV and Python
- How to use the tools of face recognition as a professional
- Learn how to track objects in video files
- Familiarity required with Keras and Convolutional\’s gotten you.
- Language : English
- Duration Time : 14:06:26
- Number of Lessons: 92
- Training level : intermediate to advanced
- Instructor : Jose Portilla
- File format : mp4
Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning Topics:
92 lectures 14:06:26
Course Overview and Introduction
4 lectures 23:02
NumPy and Image Basics
6 lectures 47:10
Image Basics with OpenCV
10 lectures 01:33:47
14 lectures 02:36:20
Video Basics with Python and OpenCV
6 lectures 45:40
Object Detection with OpenCV and Python
16 lectures 03:05:44
8 lectures 01:09:53
Deep Learning for Computer Vision
22 lectures 03:03:29
5 lectures 41:10
BONUS SECTION: THANK YOU!
1 lecture 00:10
Prerequisite courses Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- Must have clear understanding of Python Basics
- Windows 10, or MacOS or Ubuntu
- Must have Install Permissions on your Computer
- WebCam if you want to learn the video streaming content
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2019/9 compared to 2019/2 about 200 MB increase in size is. The number of courses and time, change certain it is not.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir