Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis, name of the training video series in the field of data and analyze it, and in the branches, sciences, business and work. In fact, you watch this course, learn how to hit the exact working your case analysis put. What you have in this course with it, and you, merely data and statistics. You watch the course can to an analyst, marketer, etc., business and data become. In this course, you the most basic concepts and skills for entry into the arena of work and become a person professional in the field of science, data and analytics business learn.
On the other hand this course is designed in such a way that all functional requirements. There are a lot of exercises and resources, all of which are at the disposal of you have been makes you understand much better compared to training get. Also, all the template that it in this period have been used, for convenience, are you, in the form of Excel file you have have taken. You to watch this course to any requirements, etc. need not be, and all the topics, step by step, from basic level to teach you are given.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Understand and learn the fundamental concepts and basic statistics
- Learn how to work with a variety of data professionally, step by step,
- Learning and understanding the differences and working with a variety of different distributors
- Introduction to estimation confidence interval and performing hypothesis testing
- How to decide on the basis of analysis on the data
- Learn how to use and understand variables dummy
Specifications volume Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis :
- Language : English
- Time : 04:51:43
- Number of courses: 92
- Training level : introductory to advanced
- Instructor : 365 Careers, 365 Careers Team
- File format : mp4
This course Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
92 lectures 04:51:43
2 lectures 04:10
Sample or population data?
1 lecture 04:02
The fundamentals of strategy statistics
10 lectures 23:28
Measures of central tendency, asymmetry, and variability
12 lectures 24:31
Practical example: strategy of statistics
2 lectures 16:18
7 lectures 18:46
Estimators and estimates
9 lectures 31:23
Confidence intervals: advanced topics
7 lectures 16:08
Practical example: inferential statistics
2 lectures 10:08
Hypothesis testing: Introduction
4 lectures 18:26
Hypothesis testing: let\’s start testing!
11 lectures 29:57
Practical example: hypothesis testing
2 lectures 07:19
The fundamentals of regression analysis
6 lectures 19:57
Subtleties of regression analysis
8 lectures 26:41
Assumptions for linear regression analysis
6 lectures 20:47
Dealing with categorical data
1 lecture 05:03
Practical example: regression analysis
1 lecture 14:09
1 lecture 00:26
Prerequisite courses Statistics for Data Science and Business Analysis
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge. Everything is in the course.
- A willingness to learn and practice
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/3 compared to 2019/5 about 30 MB increase in size is. Changes in the courses and time it is not.
Version 2020/6 compared to 2020/3 about 1 minute, reduce the time.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir