The MiTeC System Information Component Suite is the most comprehensive system information explorer in the Delphi world. Using the libraries and components in this package, you can obtain any information about system hardware and software, for example by using the capabilities of this suite to build a program to display detailed hardware details to Simplicity is possible.
A software called MiTeC System Information X has been implemented using the components of this package in Delphi, which demonstrates the capabilities of this product. This package is one of the best suite of components for Delphi programmers to get system hardware and software information.
Features and Features of the MiTeC System Information Component Suite:
- Extract all system hardware information
- Get detailed and detailed information on system energy management
- Detailed information about the CPU
- Ability to extract information from a computer-connected hardware such as Windows Manager Manager
- Detect different information about hard drives
- Detailed information about Rome
- Complete information on monitors and display screens
- Detect WiFi networks with all parameters
- Provide accurate information about network cards
- Provide detailed information on installed operating system details, times, exact version, Internet settings, etc.
- Ability to read bios information
- Detect antivirus and installed firewalls
- Detect the license code of some Microsoft products
- Ability to explore ActiveDirectory
- Possibility to get information from Windows event log
- Detect programs running Windows
- Detection of installed printers and scanners
- Gather complete information about running processes, running services and their status, system drivers, etc.
- And …
Borland Delphi 7
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir