FloVent® is a powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software that predicts airflow, heat transfer, pollution distribution and comfort indices in and around buildings of any type and size. FloVENT\’s quick and easy menu system is specifically designed for engineers involved in the design and optimization of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
FloVENT Features and Features:
- Animation contour to visualize heat transfer paths
- Particle animation for complex 3D air flow visualization
- Includes dynamic particle tracking feature that enables better understanding of complex currents
- Smart Modeling: Featuring advanced, complete and technical modeling environment for HVAC airflow modeling
- Precision Solvent: The solver is specifically incorporated in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
- The solver is based on a Cartesian grid system that delivers the most accurate results possible and the fastest solving time per grid cell.
- Powerful visualization tools: Fully rendered models, 3D animation, and tools for dynamic manipulation of temperature and flow results enable engineers to accurately identify thermal and ventilation issues and to design them quickly and effectively.
- Accurate Computation of Declaration Structure to Reduce Time Solution: Using Cartesian Structural Method – The most stable and efficient numerical type available. Localization capability for high resolution is available when needed, minimizing solution time.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir