Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner software allows you to easily secure your site. This software scans your site using some of the vulnerabilities and reports all problems and ways of penetration.
Features and Features of Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Software:
- Web Scanner : Web scanner is an automatic security check. Website security scanning typically involves two phases:
- Crawling: Automatic site analysis to build site structure
- Scanning: Launches a series of vulnerabilities to files and web applications
- AcuSensor Technology Agent : Detects more vulnerabilities than traditional security scanners
- Port Scanner: Performs a port scan against a web site hosting server
- Target Finder: Specifies the web server on ports 443 and 80 in a range of ip addresses
- Subdomain Scanner: Scan subdomains using various techniques
- Blind SQL Injector: Ideal for penetration testing, Blind SQL injector is a data extraction tool that you can analyze in sql injection bug.
- HTTP Editor: Create, analyze, and edit HTTP requests and server responses
- HTTP Sniffer: Checking and changing http traffic between an http client and a web server
- Support for HTML5 sites
- Detects vulnerabilities in JSON, XML data, and HTTP HOST headers
- XSS Vulnerability Detection
- Blind XSS vulnerability detection
Acunetix System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP and later
CPU: 32 bit or 64 bit processor
System memory: minimum of 2 GB of RAM
Storage: 200 MB of available hard-disk space
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or later)
For version 11 after installation, copy the Service Provider License.exe file in the Crack folder and install it with Run as administrator;
Some antiviruses may mistakenly identify the crack tool as a virus if the file is clean.
This version was installed on Windows 10 64 bit on March 6, 2006 and has been successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir