Schrodinger Suites is a leading software for computational chemistry. The program offers complete solutions and services for all branches of life sciences and materials science. The company has created the software to meet the exact needs of its customers and helps researchers to achieve their goal of improving human health and improving the quality of life. It covers a wide range of tools and applications from molecular modeling to drug design and manufacture. It is widely used in the discovery and production of new materials, and researchers can use it to learn and gain experience.
You can build the chemical structure of the material and perform a variety of related calculations in one simple and beautiful graphical environment. In biology modeling we can model different types of biological systems such as proteins, antibodies, and so on. This suite contains a tool called the Discovery Information Suite that allows all project team members to share their research results with other team members. An important advantage of this program is its graphics. All modeling work can be done graphically by sketching and changing the values in different windows. This will reduce the error and make the user more comfortable.
Features and Features of Schrodinger Suites Collection:
- Modeling of various molecular and chemical structures
- Modeling biological and biological structures
- Modeling by sketching and changing values in different windows graphically
- Graphical and simple application environment
- Analyzing and evaluating the behavior of materials against variable environmental conditions, eg at very low or high temperature conditions
- Investigation of Structure of Materials at Atomic Surfaces
- Ability to perform chemical calculations on modeled structures
- Possibility of material analysis and good source for discovering new chemical materials and structures
- Suitable for pharmaceutical applications
- Display data and figures using tables and graphs with distinct colors
Only 64-bit platforms are supported.
Processes that require a GPU are only supported on Linux.
Jaguar cannot be run in parallel under Windows.
- Windows 8.1 (requires contacting support for installation instructions)
- Windows 10, versions 1809, 1903, 1909, and 2004
We support English plus internationalized versions of the OS in Spanish, French, German, and Japanese.
- Supported: Quad-buffered OpenGL hardware stereo via NVIDIA 3D Vision, Interlaced stereo via Zalman 3D Monitors
- See http://www.schrodinger.com/kb/1745 for more complete information
Graphics Cards to Run Maestro
- Graphics card must support OpenGL 2.1 or greater
- We strongly recommend running Maestro using a discrete graphics card for optimal performance, though some integrated graphics cards show acceptable performance
- Our software has been tested most robustly against multiple generations of NVidia graphics cards
Please note: Most graphics issues encountered are addressed by updating the graphics card driver. Please follow your hardware maker or OS distribution instructions to update the graphics driver
All applications are 64-bit versions only. All supported distributions have a glibc of 2.12 or greater.
- RedHat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.10, 7.6-7.8, 8.1
- For RHEL Server you must install some X11 libraries (sudo yum install fontconfig libX11).
- CentOS 6.10, 7.6-7.8, 8.1
- For CentOS Server you must install some X11 libraries (sudo yum install fontconfig libX11).
- For CentOS 8 you must install libnsl.
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS, and 20.04 LTS
- For Ubuntu Server, user must also install some X11 libraries (sudo apt-get install fontconfig).
- SUSE: SLES/SLED 15 SP1, SLES/SLED 12 SP5
- macOS 10.13 – 10.15
- Supported: Interlaced stereo via Zalman 3D Monitors
- Unsupported: Non-interlaced stereo with dedicated hardware (such as NVIDIA 3D Vision)
Schrodinger Suites 2020-3 Windows x64
Schrodinger Suites 2020-3 Linux64
Schrodinger Suites 2018-4 Windows x64
Schrodinger Suites 2018-4 Linux64
Schrodinger Suites 2018-4 macOS
Schrodinger Suites 2017-2 x86
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 5.92 GB
Linux Version: 5.19 GB
Mac version: 5.70 GB