One of Akronis\’s professional software used for professional network backup is the Acronis Backup Advanced program, formerly known as Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced and before that also known as Acronis True Image Echo. Higher speeds than competitors because of the faster and more incremental use of the interface and the appropriate user interface is a prominent feature of this software. It comes in various edits to back up different issues, usually publishing Server and Workstation editing licenses.
Acronis Backup Advanced Features and Features :
– Graphical user interface with the ability to learn fast
– Accurate and high-speed backup
– Increased backup capability means making changes to the primary backup to increase speed and reduce volume
– Ability to store in multiple locations such as Hard Drive, FTP, Tape, etc.
– Flexible data retrieval from Backup files
– Centralized and integrated management by displaying system status reports
– Ability to build boot image with more software features
– Compress data while backing up
– Deduplication capability to greatly reduce data volume and thus speed up operations (requires a license)
– Universal Restore capability to retrieve information without the need for hardware source and destination coordination (requires a license)
– Store backup files in secret and secure partition
– Ability to schedule and automate backup and restore operations
– Support for various file systems and storage media (full list in required system section)
Acronis Backup Advanced Program Tips :
– This app has been installed and tested by Download as a server version.
– The license provided enables Universal Restore and does not enable Deduplication.
– Image boot This version is also available separately.
– If you download the original version of the software, you do not need to download the boot image and can create the image through the Tools menu and the Create bootable media section.
– Two versions are offered, the more complete version, which has a larger volume, has more complete features.
Supported operating systems
(Windows XP Professional SP2 + (x86 / x64
Windows 2000 SP4 – all editions except for the Datacenter edition
(Windows Server 2003/2003 R2 – Standard and Enterprise editions (x86 / x64
Windows Small Business Server 2003/2003 R2
(Windows Vista – all editions except for Vista Home Basic and Vista Home Premium (x86 / x64
(Windows Server 2008 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, and Web editions (x86 / x64
Windows Small Business Server 2008
(Windows 7 – all editions except for Starter and Home editions (x86 / x64
Windows Server 2008 R2 – Standard, Enterprise, Datacenter, Foundation, and Web editions
Windows MultiPoint Server 2010/2011/2012
Windows Small Business Server 2011 – all editions
(Windows 8 / 8.1 – all editions except for Windows RT editions (x86 / x64
Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 – all editions
Windows Storage Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 / 2012/2012 R2
Supported Storage Media
Hard disk drives
(Networked storage devices (SMB and FTP)
CD / DVD / HD-DVD / Blu-Ray
ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0.0 drives, PC card
Tape drives and tape autoloaders
Acronis Cloud Storage
Supported File Systems
FAT16 / 32
ReFS – volume recovery without volume resize capability. Supported in Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 only
Ext2 / Ext3 / Ext4
ReiserFS3 – particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
ReiserFS4 – volume recovery without volume resize capability; particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
XFS – volume recovery without volume resize capability; particular files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
JFS – specific files cannot be recovered from disk backups located on Acronis Backup Storage Node
Install the app to a trial by selecting the option I want to start a free trial . Once installed, run the software and click on the Change license from the Help menu and then select Change in the popup window . In the next window , activate the Use the following… option and enter and confirm the serial in the Serial.txt file .
To use the boot image, it can be burned to disk using software such as UltraISO or PowerISO , and can also be copied to the flash memory using the related software.
Acronis Backup Advanced 11.7.50230
Acronis Backup Advanced Workstation / Server version 11.7.50064
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Full version: 1.96 GB
Boot image: 277 MB