Orica SHOTPlus is engineering software for advanced modeling and design of complex and hard explosions. The SHOTPlus software enables users to design, analyze burst initiation sequences, surface and underground mines, mining and construction. The SHOTPlus software provides you with the tools and support you need for productivity, safety and environmental performance.
Features and Features of SHOTPlus:
- 3D Design Environment: Includes rotating tools for viewing explosions at different angles
- Calculation and Diagnosis Tool: One-click detection will indicate possible errors or approximations of the amplifier assembly
- Drawing & Design Tools: Create 3D dots, lines, polygons and text, layer system for viewing, grouping and managing data
- Simulation and Blast Time Management: Manually and automatically manage with traditional or advanced electronic blasting systems
- Highly visualized reporting and visualization tools: A wide range of visualization tools can help develop fire sequences to ensure optimization of each explosion.
- Expanding Load Rules: Using a wide range of parameters to develop loading rules such as height, distance, pit parameters including length, diameter, angle and type
- Advanced scheduling capabilities for electronic blasting systems: Users can create unique timing sequences for each floor in a blast with different horizons.
- Integrating layouts and layers from other mining design software: Full capability to import material type information, pit id, pit area from a range of mining planning software.
- Operating System – Windows 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RAM – 4 GB
- Graphics – OpenGL v2.0 (v1.5 will work but performance will be degraded)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir