ATENA Masonry earthQuake is a professional software for earthquake design and construction for buildings. This software will help engineers design safe building sites in earthquake-prone areas. AmQuake software uses equivalent pressure and skeleton analysis methods to evaluate the seismic safety of stone buildings in a graphical user interface.
Features of ATENA Masonry earthQuake – AmQuake:
- Includes a database of national building products and standards for different countries
- Various settings for new projects such as creating a class and checking the coefficients for analysis
- Define several types of wall materials such as reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, confined concrete and reinforced concrete.
- Includes an extensive list of selected brick products for the selected country along with all calculation parameters and product sheets
- Define seismic demand for projects such as seismic zone, ground acceleration, soil and other response response spectrum parameters for pressure analysis
- The results of the seismic evaluation with respect to Eurocode 8 can be printed in an RTF protocol that can be used directly for the authorization process.
- Includes many features for postprocessing results of individual analysis. It is possible to display the ultimate failure mode of the structure as well as individual wall failure modes.
The program runs on any standard Windows compatible PC with at least 1GB of RAM, 100 GB of HD and a CAD compatible graphics card. The supported operating systems are Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir