DynamicSkinForm is a suite of over 100 graphic components to create attractive skins and skins for software written in Delphi and C ++. Components of this suite are widely used for both standard and multimedia software. With this set you can define different layouts for your applications and your users can easily choose their own layouts. Note that these skins are operating system-independent, and regardless of the formats defined by the operating system, your program will take the same format that you defined it for. Both Delphi programmers and C ++ Builder can use all of these components to design templates similar to iTunes or winamp for their program.
Features and Features of DynamicSkinForm Component:
- Ability to define several different layouts for the program
- Ability to customize skins without restrictions
- High performance and speed and requires the least system resources
- Ability to change skin to runtime
- Ability to make non-rectangular shells, such as circles, etc.
- Ability to use optical effects for exit and minimize and maximize buttons such as Windows Vista, Sun and 8
- MDI support
- Default styles for form and controls
- Ability to use advanced and beautiful pop-up hints and messages (eg using different images and fonts in the hint)
- Use wallpapers for different controls
- Usability of blur effects
- Ability to use shadows and alphablending effects for menus
- Supports transparent png images on all controls
- Includes SkinAdapter VCL and SmartEffect VCL
- Works correctly on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, 2003 Server, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- And …
System Requirements DynamicSkinForm
Delphi 5 -XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyto
C ++ Builder 5 – XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyto
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir