HotPDF Delphi PDF is the name of the component used to create and create PDF documents. The component ahead of you is released for use in Delphi and C ++. In fact, using this component\’s library you will be able to edit, execute, build and manage your PDF documents in a variety of ways. If you use this component in your software, you can create, upload and edit a variety of PDF files.
The HotPDF Delphi PDF Component Library fully supports the construction of PDF documents with internal and external links. The component in front of you also fully supports unicode characters. Notable features of using this component in your products and software include the ability to encrypt, print and edit PDF documents. When you encrypt your PDF documents, you will increase the level of document protection against exploiters.
You will also have the ability to print text and draw on documents in your product. You can also add new pages, images and videos by uploading your PDF documents. You also have the option of removing the pages you want to copy along with them. You will also be able to edit the size and resolution of individual pages or your entire file.
Features and features of HotPDF Delphi PDF
- An application component for working with PDF documents for Delphi and C ++
- Ability to create and upload PDF documents for viewing and editing
- Ability to upload PDF documents from web links, page links, bookmarks
- Full support for building PDF files with internal and external links
- Full support for unicode characters
- The ability to encrypt your PDF documents to enhance their security
- Allows you to compress text and images
HotPDF Delphi PDF Supports
Delphi 6/7/2006/2007/2009/2010 / XE / XE2 / XE3 / XE4 / XE5 / XE6 / XE7 / XE8 / 10 Seattle / 10.1 Berlin / 10.2 Tokyo / 10.3 Rio; C ++ Builder 6 – 10.3
Read the Readme file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir