dOPC Client Toolkit is the name of a very useful and useful tool for developers and programmers of Pascal. The dOPC Toolkit in front of you is one of the most used OPC components for Delphi. This tool helps you easily and quickly create functional OPC software with a few clicks. For example, you can use this tool to assign OPC component values directly to the properties of visual components such as tags or editing boxes.
The creators of the dOPC Client Toolkit believe that you will need to use this tool if you want to achieve the best performance in the professional environment. The tool in front of you is also up and running correctly with the latest versions of Delphi, Berlin, Tokyo and Rio. The tool in front of you also supports Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010 as well as XE to XE8.
The creators of this product have also provided you with over 30 sample code samples with complete resources for your understanding of this tool. Also, given the description of this product on your official website, you will not need any additional DLL or ActiveX controls to use this tool.
Features and Features of dOPC Client Toolkit:
- Providing a comprehensive help file that will fully teach you the task
- Unicode support (since RAD Studio 2009 version)
- Easy to use and easy to use with multiple clicks to get results
- Synchronize with the latest versions of Delphi, Berlin, Tokyo and Rio
- Support and compatibility with older Delphi versions such as Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006 and more.
- More than 30 full-fledged code examples will be put to your best use
- You will not need any additional DLL and ActiveX controls to use this tool
- No restrictions on the number of programs developed
dOPC for Delphi System Requirements
This Toolkit is designed for:
Windows 8 / 8.1
See the text file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir