The VisioForge Video Edit SDK allows programmers to easily integrate video editing and editing into their applications. This tool allows you to create your own movie from any audio and video file, as well as add different effects to your movie. VisioForge Video Edit SDK supports most popular video formats such as AVI and Windows Media Video.
Features and Features of VisioForge Video Edit SDK
- Input formats
- Video formats: AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264
- Audio formats: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC and…
- Video formats: BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIF
- Ability to add multiple files (video, audio, video)
- Add different parts of video and audio files to the timeline
- Effect on sound, image and video
- Video output formats
- MPEG 1/2 (VCD / SVCD / DVD), MPEG-4 (iPod / iPhone), FLV, using FFMPEG
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 / H264, 3GP
- MP4 H264 / AAC
- Audio output formats
- OGG Vorbis
- Windows Media Audio
- Runs on the following platforms
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and later
System Requirements VisioForge Video Edit SDK
for Delphi 6, 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, Tokyo
To install the program, just run one of the serials in the Serial.txt file after running the program. It should be noted that when installing the program, disconnect your Internet network.
After installation, go to the installation path and select and install the source package from your IDE-compliant source.
Note that when using this tool, be sure to write the set license line in the Readme.txt file on the OnCreate form.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir