Ionic Mobile App Builder or IMA is a web-based tool that helps you build an Android mobile app. The components use the Ionic and Cordova frameworks along with the combined Ionic Material plugins. Data storage is WordPress REST-API and is also capable of creating WordPress plugins automatically. You can also use other storage media such as Firefox, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, RSS and other content management systems.
Features and Features of Ionic Mobile App Builder:
- Dashboard: Project settings (app name, program start…), clone, download and delete project and data
- Page settings: Code editor and intuitive editor using TinyMCE, the ability to hide tapes, etc.
- Tables (MYSQL database): custom message to handle error message, custom HTTP Header, template for info list
– Apache / XAMPP / WAMPP / LAMPP (localhost) or cPanel / Hosting (Very suitable to use XAMPP + PHP5.6.x)
– PHP 5.6.x or latest
– Disk Free Space 100MB
– zlib extension or php zip, gd, ImageMagick
Compiler and Publish to market (outside our service)
– Android SDK for android or Xcode (Required Mac Hardware) for iOS
– NodeJS and NPM
– Ionic or Cordova
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir