HSPiP , the name of software engineering specialized in solubility analysis, dispersion, diffusion, chromatography, etc., is a product of the Hansen Solubility Parameters group. With this software you can properly analyze the solubility of polymers in their respective solvents and compounds, and ultimately achieve the desired result. The software that comes to you as a complete software package over 50 years old has very detailed data that will help you in your analytics.
In fact, the HSPiP bundle consists of an e-book, software, data set, and portfolio at your disposal. You will be able to analyze more than 1200 chemicals when using this software based on the HSP data in this product. With this software you can easily find information such as molecular formula and molecular weight, Anthony\’s coefficient, etc. and analyze them using the data in this software.
In fact, as long as you use this product, it will be easy for you to analyze the information and data in this product. This means that this software with its huge data and information can help you get the best results. You can also save and share files from your target data using this software.
Features and Features of HSPiP Software:
- Benefit from a huge collection of chemical data and information
- It allows you to analyze all kinds of chemicals for solubility
- Allows the analysis of chemicals on 3D models
- Obtain information such as molecular formula and molecular weight, Anthony coefficient and so on
- Benefit from full search by material by name, CAS or formula
- Ability to store and reuse your data in this software
- Ability to share your analytics and data
Some tutorials on this software are visible here .
HSPiP System Requirements
Windows 8 / 8.1
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir