Total Uninstall is a powerful installation monitor software and advanced remover. Total Uninstall creates a snapshot of your system before installing a new program. Once the installation is complete, it will get an extra copy. It then compares the two snapshots and shows all the changes in a graphical tree view and marks all registry values and / or files that have been added, modified or deleted.
Total Uninstall saves these changes and stops the changes if you decide to uninstall. Installed application modules analyze existing services and create a log with installation changes. It can delete programs even without the help of the extra program. Just select from the list of programs you want to delete and in a few seconds Total Deletion will analyze it and show in the tree the files, folders, registry keys and values of that program. You can check the details and delete some identified ones. Monitoring program modules help you see any changes made to your system when installing a new program.
Total Uninstall Features:
- Detailed installation analysis and logging of installation changes
- Monitor changes of registry and file system for new installation
- Clear programs thoroughly and thoroughly analyzed
- Make a backup of the application and restore the application from backup.
- Organize in groups of installed or monitored applications
- Remove the app quickly and easily with the keyword.
- Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored application
- Powerful search for detected changes
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 (64-bit and 32-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Installed version: 21 MB
Portable Version: 15 MB