Directory Opus is a powerful file manager for the Windows environment. We are all familiar with Windows Explorer by default. The familiar graphical interface that we use to manage and navigate different files and folders. Microsoft has tried to keep it simple by gathering essential features in Windows Explorer and making it easier for end users to use, but there are people who are more professional in the Windows environment and have Windows Explorer default features for them. Not enough. As a result, various companies with the knowledge of this need have made file managers much more powerful than Windows Explorer to meet the needs of these users.
Directory Opus is a professional software provided for this purpose. This software in addition to the basic features of Windows Explorer includes many new features that make managing and navigating files and folders in Windows much easier. For example, you can split the file manager window into several sections and do your own work in each section. It’s impossible to do in Windows Explorer or to open folders in separate tabs in a single window, which makes navigating between folders much easier. It also has advanced search and filtering capabilities, batch file renaming, FTP support, folder volume calculation, folder listing, and many other features that will surely be of interest to professional users.
Features and Features of Directory Opus:
- Ability to manage multiple folders at the same time in separate windows
- Open folders in separate tabs to quickly switch between them
- Ability to replace the program with the default Windows Explorer
- Filtering, sorting and grouping files
- Ability to colorize or assign icons to files based on their specifications
- Ability to rename batch files and folders
- Ability to modify metadata of files
- FTP support
- Tools for detecting duplicate files or syncing files and folders
- Copy queues to increase the efficiency of copy operations
- Full customization of app appearance
- High processing speed due to the use of parallel programming and modern program design
- Supports the latest generation of 4K monitors
- Availability of 32 and 64 bit versions
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Directory Opus natively supports both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of Windows.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir