Vectric Aspire is a software from Vectric in the CAM branch that is designed to design two-dimensional models for CNC router devices. Designed based on the company’s other popular software, VCarve Pro, it has all the capabilities of a CNC modeling machine, as well as various tools for converting 2D sketches, images, paintings and digital art into It has high-dimensional 3D auxiliary models. The software performs the three-dimensional calculations needed to determine the shear path after the initial conversion and final tasks performed by the user, and finally uses the CNC shears to cut the sheets and produce the final product.
Vectric Aspire is used by many companies for a wide range of products including decorative panels, doors and windows, decor products, custom wood products, beautiful plaster, company carved logos, custom gifts and more. With its unique 3D modeling component, this software comes complete with two-dimensional design and editing tools, makes it easy to work with two-dimensional data and import 3D models and also enables users to Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional parts simply from scratch designs.
Features and Features of Vectric Aspire:
- Design of 3D components from 2D vectors
- Ability to use different textures in 3D
- Ability to use images in textures
- Ability to import 3D files such as STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive editing of 3D models – blending, blending and distortion …
- An extensive collection of two-dimensional clip art – over 1300 designs
- Ability to import 2D vectors such as: DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG and…
- Import two dimensional images of BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG and…
- Export 2D and 3D files to DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF and…
For running Aspire and VCarve Pro / Desktop we recommend a higher minimum PC specification:
2 Ghz multi Core CPU
2Gb RAM with Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
300 Mb Disk space (Program)
DVD drive required for Media DVD if purchased.
7.7GB Additional disk space required if you wish to store
the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your hard drive.
Display: 1024 x 768 Graphics display
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 with 2Gb RAM
Other: A PDF reader program (such as Adobe PDF Reader) is required to read the documentation.
Vectric Aspire 9.0 Bonus Clipart
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Installed version: 349 MB
Clips: 3.56 GB