TRichView is a set of native Delphi / C ++ Builder components for displaying, editing, and printing hypertext documents. This component supports various character attributes. (Font, caption, caption, text background color). Documents can include tables, images, image lists, footnotes, and Delphi controls. TRichView is fully written in Delphi and does not use external and ActiveX DLL files.
TRichView Features and Features:
- Right alignment, left and middle paragraphs, custom border, unicode, wallpapers, print preview, HTML and DocX output, import and export RTF
- Text and paragraph features: Font name, size, style, character set, text background color, text color under mouse cursor
- Supports all photo formats including Jpeg, Gif, Png, Tiff and…
- Documents can contain tables, each table cell contains a subdocument that can consist of several paragraphs, including images, Delphi / C ++ Builder controls and other tables, cells can be horizontally and vertically in one Merge larger cells.
- Supports numbers and numbers lists, alphabets, Roman numerals
- View and edit documents containing text in different fonts, all fonts have specific properties, create text documents in different languages by specifying different character sets
- Insert separate Unicode characters or phrases into TRichView documents
- Upload, save, copy and paste Unicode text files
- Protects text from editing and deleting
- Print with all images, backgrounds, tables, etc.
- Export to text, DocX, RTF, HTML and Unicode text files
required system TRichView
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir