Oxygen XML Editor is a powerful software for editing and troubleshooting XML code that helps developers and writers deal with multiple XML files. It provides the tools needed to work with a wide range of XML technologies and standards.
In Oxygen XML Editor you can test and troubleshoot all documents and style sheets containing complex expressions. The software has different perspectives for your convenience, but you can customize the different parts of the software and create a custom vision at the end of your operation.
In Text Editing mode, you can access all the usual operations such as copy and paste in the toolbar menu and access them with keyboard shortcuts. Using the Grid editor you can display the XML file as a grid of nested tables. You can then expand or shrink these tables to address each individual element.
In the left menu of the software you can access all working projects. With Oxygen XML Editor you can easily create sample and XML ready files to avoid wasting time. Another feature of this software is XML to JSON that allows you to convert XML files to JSON format with JSON code structure.
Features of Oxygen XML Editor Software:
- User-friendly editing and troubleshooting tools
- Export and share settings and files in PDF, ePUB, HTML and more…
- Ability to collaborate between multiple authors to share tasks
- Ability to connect software to popular XML databases, content management systems and WebDAV
- Validation system for sorting and troubleshooting XML code
- XSLT & XQuery Debugging modes for complete control of troubleshooting operations
- Ability to convert XML files to the new JSON format
CPU (processor): Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon class 500 Mhz processor
Computer memory: minimum – 512 MB of RAM / recommended – 2 GB of RAM
Hard disk space: minimum – 300 MB free disk space / recommended – 500 MB free disk space
Java Runtime Environment Installed
See the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
64-bit version: 339 MB
Mac version: 392 MB
64-bit Linux version: 377 MB