Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming , name of the training video series in the field of learning a functional programming language, Python can be. You are viewing the course video learn to how to help the programming language Python, the work repetitive and boring, to automatically do. Course, you as a period of practical and efficient for staff, administrative, academics, and managers would be much more appropriate. You to help of training available in this course video how to increase productivity in the affairs of the writing is also learn.
In fact, as long as you’re training presented in this course to view. will be able to quickly perform their own affairs to the special shape increase give. Also, you don’t need to know algorithms, sorting, or object-oriented programming, you won’t. So you view the video tutorials of this course, you can programming Python language issues for themselves easier than any other time get. At the end of this course, you will get the skills that you will learn can later, it resumes use.
Course features :
- Learn the principles and basics of the programming language Python to write applications
- Learn how to simplify the tasks you will help the Python language
- Learn how to analyze documents, and PDF files automatically
- Learn how to extract information from online sources such as various websites
- Learn how to write apps notification email to you
- Familiarity with tools for debugging Python in order to troubleshooting
Profile of course, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Al Sweigart
- Level: introductory to moderate
- Time: 09h 30m
- Number of courses: 51
- Language: English
This course Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming :
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Images Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
Sample movie Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
Instructions for use
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/1 compared to 2017/7 change in the number of courses and time does not show up, but about 2 GB increase the volume and have the subtitles added together.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2020/1 certain changes not.
Version 2021/4 has not changed in number of courses and total time compared to 2020/4, but it has increased in size by about 2 GB.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir