Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming , name of the training video series in the field of learning a functional programming language, Python can be. You are viewing the course video learn to how to help the programming language Python, the work repetitive and boring, to automatically do. Course, you as a period of practical and efficient for staff, administrative, academics, and managers would be much more appropriate. You to help of training available in this course video how to increase productivity in the affairs of the writing is also learn.
In fact, as long as you\\\’re training presented in this course to view. will be able to quickly perform their own affairs to the special shape increase give. Also, you don\\\’t need to know algorithms, sorting, or object-oriented programming, you won\\\’t. So you view the video tutorials of this course, you can programming Python language issues for themselves easier than any other time get. At the end of this course, you will get the skills that you will learn can later, it resumes use.
Course features :
- Learn the principles and basics of the programming language Python to write applications
- Learn how to simplify the tasks you will help the Python language
- Learn how to analyze documents, and PDF files automatically
- Learn how to extract information from online sources such as various websites
- Learn how to write apps notification email to you
- Familiarity with tools for debugging Python in order to troubleshooting
Profile of course, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming :
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Al Sweigart
- Level: introductory to moderate
- Time: 09:30:58
- Number of courses: 51 lesson
- Language: English
This course Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming :
51 lectures 09:30:58
3 lectures 26:32
4 lectures 35:09
3 lectures 30:33
Handling Errors with try/except
1 lecture 07:27
Writing a Complete Program: Guess the Number
1 lecture 12:09
4 lectures 49:29
2 lectures 30:03
More About Strings
3 lectures 30:30
Running Programs from the Command Line
1 lecture 14:03
7 lectures 01:41:02
5 lectures 53:40
3 lectures 41:26
4 lectures 41:36
Excel, Word, and PDF Documents
4 lectures 42:39
2 lectures 24:56
4 lectures 29:45
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Images Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
Sample movie Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming
Instructions for use
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/1 compared to 2017/7 change in the number of courses and time does not show up, but about 2 GB increase the volume and have the subtitles added together.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2020/1 certain changes not.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir