The WiFi Framework is the name of the application framework for Delphi developers and CBuilder developers. Windows software developers and developers can use this powerful framework to access the WiFi features in their products and software. The framework in front of you is actually a development tool that allows programmers and developers to deliver their software in full harmony with WiFi. The framework in front of you has three versions called .NET Edition, C ++ Edition and VCL Edition.
The WiFi Framework is part of the Wireless Communication Library, but you can also use it separately to build your own software. You can also use the framework to build 64- and 32-bit software. Also features that you can add to your software include BLUETOOTH FEATURES, WIFI FEATURES, SERIAL PORTS FEATURES and IRDA FEATURES.
The VCL Edition ahead of you includes components for Borland CBuilder 6, Delphi 6, 7, 2005, Developer Studio 2006, Code Gear RAD Studio 2007, 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, There are XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio.
Features and features of WiFi Framework:
- Can support more than one WiFi adapter
- Enjoy the ability to count and manage WiFi adapters
- You\\\’ll manage everything on your WLAN
- Allows you to search and find available networks
- Measure RSSI signal quality and level
- Manage (count, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles
- Connect to and disconnect from the Wi-Fi network
- Connect to a WiFi network using BSS MAC
WiFi Framework System Requirements
Frameworks support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Windows 10 x86, x64 and ARM.
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir