DocInsight or more fully Documentation Insight is the perfect solution for documenting Delphi code. The program integrates seamlessly with the RAD Studio environment, allowing you to build and navigate documentation for your programming code. One of the good uses of documentation tools in programming environments is to integrate your documents.
This is especially important when you write a library for public use. When you look at the programming documentation of Microsoft, Android Duloper, and other greats, they are all written in a very orderly way. For Delphi codes, DocInsight is also one of the best in this regard.
The software simply extracts XML documents from your code and instantly displays live documented final output for that piece of code. DocInsight is an efficient and indispensable tool for Delphi programmers who care about the quality and orderliness of their code and documentation.
DocInsight Features and Features:
- Added all the software tools in the Documentation menu format to the RAD Studio environment
- Ability to automatically correct spelling mistakes
- Predefined templates
- Easy Documentation Using Wizards
- Various formats for creating documents including html, chm, hxs, hmxp
- Automatically added index tab searchable for html documentation
- Comprehensive and useful guide
- Quickly formatted xml documentation
- Powerful Document Explorer
- And …
- Delphi 7, Delphi 2006-XE8, Delphi 10 Seattle, Delphi 10.1 Berlin
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or higher
- MSXML 6.0
The registry help is in the Serial.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir