Realtime Landscaping Architect is a professional software for landscape or landscape design. Using this software and designing two-dimensional and three-dimensional designs you can impress your customers. Realtime Landscaping Architect software includes a library of over 7,200 plants including shrubs, cacti, plants from all high resolution climates. So you can choose the ones that are most appropriate for your customer. Most plants have high resolution images, professional photos of real plants, so they are realistic. The library also features 470 high-quality 3D models ideal for 3D movies and hiking and nearly 500 standard 3D models.
Features and features of Realtime Landscaping Architect:
- Home design, garden, swimming pool, water features etc. with easy tools
- Automatic update and two-dimensional imaging and instantaneous 3D rendering when landscaping
- Two-dimensional display, called application display, is used to create artistic, light, CAD or realistic landscape designs. But it can be customized for each show if needed. This feature allows designers to create both accurate two-dimensional designs and real 3D designs at the same time.
- Many different design schemes are available including symbol library, gradient, pattern and so on. Create rich vibrant designs or choose traditional black CAD styling.
• Microsoft Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 with the latest Microsoft service packs
• 1 GHz CPU (2 GHz or more recommended)
• 4 GB System Memory (8 GB or more recommended)
• 30 GB of available hard disk space
• DirectX 11-compatible Video Card with 512 MB of Video Memory (1 GB or more recommended)
• Mouse or other pointing device
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir