Master MATLAB through Guided Problem Solving is a tutorial film for learning basic to advanced Udemy programming from the Udemy site. By watching this course and following the steps you can become a MATLAB expert and develop your engineering skills. MATLAB is the language of scientific computing in academia, research and industry. MATLAB\\\’s programming skills can build a career in engineering, physics, biology, finance, and many other fields.
But how can you learn Matlab programming? Sure, it will be possible to watch movies on the Internet, but these videos generally focus on the most basic programming skills, such as how to write a loop and how to write a loop.
Master MATLAB through Guided Problem Solving course features:
- Matlab training from basic to advanced
- Solve mathematical equations with MATLAB
- Serial image and time segmentation
- Calculations and differential equations
- Generate fractal images and time series
- Non-parametric statistics and nonlinear model fitting
- Analysis of identical and multivariate series
- Spectral analysis (February) and time frequency
- 2D and 3D drawing tutorials and animation data
- Linear algebra includes forced segmentation and principal component analysis
- Duration: 37:58:06
- English language
- Number of lessons: 170 lessons
- Movie format: MP4 1280 × 720
- Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
- Instructor: Tim Buchalka\\\’s Learn Programming Academy, Mike X Cohen
Vectors and Variables
Import and Export Data
Translate Formulas into Code
Graphical User Interfaces
Functions and Anonymous Functions
Find, Min, Max
Calculus and Differential Equations
Cleaning Univariate Time Series
Multivariate Time Series Cleaning
Time Series Analysis
Circular Distributions and Analyses
Fractal Time Series and Images
Nonlinear Model Fitting
- A computer with MATLAB or Octave installed.
- Many people have access to MATLAB through their school, university, or company.
- MATLAB also offers student licenses and free 30-day trials.
- Octave is a free cross-platform scientific computing environment that has nearly identical functionality as MATLAB.
- Some previous experience with MATLAB programming is desirable.
- This course starts from the basics but builds quickly to intermediate / advanced programming levels.
- Previous experience with other programming languages will be useful but not necessary.
After Extract with the required Player see.
This tutorial has English subtitles.
Training date for 2018/11 is correct. The image and headings of this date were not available. The training time in this release is 37:58:06. The number of lessons is 170 lessons.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir