MR.Gestures is a tool for handling all touch movements in the Xamarain Hair Program. Xamarin is a good tool for developing mobile applications for different mobile operating systems, but it does not have the essential capabilities that any touchscreen device needs and cannot perform different touch gestures. MR Gestures Adds low, high, tapping, double-tapping, long-pressing, jogging, rotating, etc. events to the page. These events will occur when the user performs touch movements on the element.
To add an event handler you can:
- Add name MR.Gestures from dll
- Use namespace instead of Xamarin.Forms
MR.Gestures Features and Features:
- Add different touch event in Xamarin
- Touch one or more fingers on the screen
- Multiple tapping on the screen
- Double tap (double tap) with a distance of 250ms
- Hold a long finger on the screen
- Added all touch capabilities
Click here for full MR.Gestures information
System Requirements MR.Gestures
Listed in Readme file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir