BergSoft NextSuite is a powerful component suite for Delphi and C ++ Builder. NextGrid is an easy-to-use component with an understanding of methods and properties at design time (with visual column editor) and at runtime. NextGrid has over-the-top StringGrid features and standard Delphi ListView. NextDBGrid is a powerful Delphi Data Grid and C ++ Builder based on the famous NextGrid component.
Features and Features of BergSoft NextSuite Component Collection:
- It has several types of columns for presenting data in different ways
- Columns can display text, checkbox, progress bar, date, number, image from ImageList, toolbar, HTML, graphics.
- Handling a large number of cells without loss of speed. The speed of adding, modifying and deleting data does not depend on the cell value.
- Each column contains a personal image that may display custom text, images, or calculation results. (SUM, AVG, DISTINCT, MIN, MAX and Count)
- Includes filter property that may be used for real-time filtering.
- Includes TreeColumn, a standard column that can be added and modified as any other column.
- Supports Unicode (WideString) String in cell, header and footer
- Supports both Delphi (VCL) Visual Style (available in new Delphi versions) and standard Windows themes
- Includes many useful methods (functions and methods) such as: SaveToXML, LoadFromXML, SaveToINI / LoadFromINI, FindText, BestFitColumn
This set contains the following components:
- NEXT GRID
- Next DBGrid 6
- Next Inspector 6
- Next Collection 6
- Next Editors 6
NextSuite System Requirements
Delphi 7.6, 2005, 2007, 2010, Delphi XE, XE2 (VCL), XE3 (VCL), XE4 (VCL), XE5 (VCL), XE6 (VCL), XE7 (VCL), XE7 (VCL), Delphi 10 Seattle (VCL), Delphi 10.1 Berlin, C ++ Builder XE4, XE5, XE6, C ++ Builder 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir