Plastic SCM is a commercially distributed distribution control team for teamwork. Using source controls, programming teams can work together to develop a code. Many version control systems have been developed, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Plastic SCM is also a platform-independent product from Códice that will allow all users of Linux, Windows and Apple OS to be able to manage their source code.
This product has a variety of command-line tools and graphical interfaces that users can choose based on their tastes and circumstances. Various plugins and add-ons are also provided for different IDEs that help programmers track and manage code changes without leaving the coding environment. According to the manufacturer’s history and description, Plastic SCM aims to bridge the gap between open source distributed control products such as git, Mercurial and business platforms such as Perforce and ClearCase. The first version of the tool was released in 2007 and in 2012 it was possible to synchronize it with the git system.
Features and Features of Plastic SCM:
- Full history of changes made to the file and its metadata
- Revision history for splits, renames, relocations, duplicates, and deletions
- View tree structure of two-dimensional file and folder change history
- Three different ways to integrate changes
- Send comets atomically
- Supports files with ASCII, Unicode, Binary, etc. content
- Supports Mac, Windows, Linux platforms
- And …
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir