Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab is an integrated suite of multi-dimensional, 3D simulation software that simulates and optimizes the performance of mechanical systems for structural integrity, noise and vibration, durability, and dynamic systems. With the Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab software, engineering teams are able to:
- Build a detailed simulation model
- Mechanical Design Behavior Simulation
- Speed in evaluating and replacing multiple designs
- Design optimization before sample building
- Accurate identification of weaknesses
- Explore multiple designs
Features and Features of Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab Software:
- Finite Element Acoustics : Provides a method for acoustic simulation, helping you predict and improve system noise and noise. A finite element of acoustic vibration simulation of a weak and complete acoustic, to determine how the structure of acoustic sources is affected
- NVH Response Analysis : Easy simulation tool for predicting noise and vibration behavior of a complete component, subsystem or model under operating loading conditions
- Structural Relationship and Pre-Test Analysis : When measuring physical structures, use certain finite element model information to define the optimal measurement path. After thoroughly testing the data of available physical models, structural correlation analysis allows you to determine geometric and dynamic quantities.
- Advanced Optimization: Includes additional optimization methods as well as multifunctional optimization and robust design techniques
- SEA + : The SEA + software was developed by InterAC and simulates medium and high frequency sound and vibrations (N&V).
- FEA Pre / Post : Standard Configuration for Linear, Nonlinear Simulation Engineers, Finite Element Analysis Using Industry Standard Solutions
Windows 7 SP1 64-bits or Windows 8.1 64-bits
RAM: 4 GB minimum
Graphics: Nvidia Quadro FX 4500
Hard disk: at least 100 GB of disk space with 7200 rpm or higher
Installation Guide Version 13.6:
First, copy the LMS_RLM_Server folder in the Crack folder to the root of the C drive and run the server_install.bat file. Go to Windows Environment Variable and enter the following information in the User variable:
Variable name: LMS_LICENSE
Variable value: 5053 @ localhost
Now install the software and enter the Variable value listed above, if requested by the Server License, then copy and paste the crack files in the default paths listed in the Readme file; finally restart Windows and run the program. The configuration settings message will be displayed for the first time and the required Configurations should be selected.
Version 13.6 was installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64 bit on May 10, 2006. The whole installation method and version 13.10 can be installed and activated from above.
Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab Rev 13.10 x64
(Siemens LMS Virtual.Lab 13.10 APPSnDOC (Documentation
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
5.78 + 4.06 GB