Hamachi allows you to make secure direct connections to PCs that are unavailable due to network setup restrictions. For example, if your home computer is connected to the Internet via a subscription connection or bandwidth router, you generally cannot access it, for example from your office. Network technology that connects both computers directly on the Internet.
- Network Capacity: Creating or joining 256 Hamachi networks
- User Capacity: Each Hamachi network can have up to 50 simultaneous users.
- Peer to Peer Chat: Exchange chat messages in pairs online and offline
- Group Chat: Chat with all members of the network online in a chat window
- Password protection: Provide a valid password for anyone who wishes to join the network
- Network Lock: Lock your Hamachi networks to prevent any new members from joining.
- Subscribe Approval: Block new members from accessing your network until they are manually approved by you or an administrator.
- Fired Member: Fired an existing member from your Hamachi network. This cancels your membership, but does not prevent you from re-entering the network.
- Member Ban: Creating a list of Hamachi clients (Hamachi IP addresses) that cannot be accessed on their own network at all.
- Creating Managers: Designate a network member as a network administrator and designate your own capabilities.
- Network messages: Set welcome or announced messages for each network you have assigned
Windows Vista (All versions), Server 2008 Standard Edition, Small Business Server 2008
Windows 7 (All versions), Server 2008 r2 (All versions)
Windows 8, 8.1 (Desktop UI only)
Windows Server 2012
Mac OS 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or newer on Intel-based Macs
This is the free version.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir