Agile.Net Obfuscator is a powerful application and protection tool for .NET applications and licenses. This protector is beyond traditional obscure methods. In addition to renaming metadata, the software uses sophisticated advanced methods that make your overall protection plan more difficult and fully utilize reverse technology. It protects the code of all metadata. These metadata include namespace, class names, signatures, strings, and more.
Features and Features of the Agile.Net Obfuscator Program:
- Obfuscation Flow Control: Hiding program control details by converting existing code flow patterns into semantic equivalent structures, different from the original written code
- Cross-Assembly Ambiguity: Renaming external references and increasing the number of obscure structures, given the set of assemblies that are interconnected.
- Incremental obfuscation: Making changes to the original source after publishing the obscure assembly and providing a patch to the user that reflects changes to the original program when protecting the names in the original release.
- Configuring the Ambiguity Process: Introducing problems when reflecting the API used in the ambiguous assembly.
- String encryption: A typical attacker often searches for embedded assemblies for strings containing keywords such as \\\”get permission\\\” or \\\”invalid permission\\\”. By placing such strings, hackers try to circumvent the product\\\’s built-in license protection. Obfuscator Agile.NET provides string encoding option in this field.
Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2012
1.0GHz CPU or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor
4GB of RAM minimum
20MB of hard-disk space for program installation
Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir