Combit List and Label is a reporting tool for developers to enable the design and printing of reports in Microsoft Windows software. It supports data sources and development environments such as Microsoft Visual Studio and Embarcadero RAD Studio. Reports are designed once in interactive layouts and then exported in PDF, Excel, XHTML and RTF formats. For a custom preview format, a free viewer program is available.
Features and Features of the Combit List and Label Tool:
- Supports databases such as: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, IBM DB2, SQLite
- Data sources can be accessed through OLE DB, ODBC or ADO.
- Launch in .NET environment without adding a single line of code
- Open Source Development Environment: .NET, Visual Studio, C #…
- Add charts, measuring tools, forms, labels, barcodes, web reports and more
- Combining data fields and database fields, including index, label as component or DLL
- Combining multiple information sources such as SQL data, business objects and CSV data
- Merge text, variables and functions
- Unlimited number of scribbles, horizontal and vertical alignment, adjustable word and line spacing, optional word and page wrap
- Variables can be added to the list by dragging and dropping
- Rotate text objects at 90 degrees intervals
- XHTML / MHTML / HTML
- Microsoft Excel
- Rich Text Format
- Plain text
- Photo format (PNG, TIFF, Multi-TIFF, JPEG, BMP, SVG, EMF)
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Use the Keygen file in the Crack folder to program the registry.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir