SystemModeler is software for modeling systems and circuits using pre-arranged objects, templates and functions. With SystemModeler you can easily design and model physical cyber systems in a simulated environment. This software allows you to easily produce specific designs in the fields of mechanics, biology, electrical chemistry or thermal systems. Simply drag and drop operations from a wide selection of modeling libraries to design multi-domain models of your system. Using the power of mathematics in the program, you can have a good analysis and understanding of the project. At Wolfram SystemModeler you can easily do your own design, though you can also define the corresponding functions in the design languages for the design.
Wolfram SystemModeler software features:
- Drag & Drop Modeling
- Hierarchical modeling
- Huge library of free and paid plug-ins, samples and components
- Modeling systems and machines in different virtual domains, despite being limited in the real world
- Design of control systems by mathematics department
- Translating models into differential equations for their immediate simulation
– Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
– MacOSX 10.7 – 10.11
– Ubuntu – Debian – openSUSE – Fedora
– Processor: Intel Pentium IV 1.6 GHz or equivalent
– Disk Space: 1 GB
– System Memory (RAM): 4 GB
It is listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Version 5 has been installed and successfully activated in Windows 10 64 on August 6, 96.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
Windows version: 233 MB
Linux Version: 235 MB
Mac version: 260 MB